Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Self Symbol GIF reflection

1) My self symbol concept is to create a gif that gives a feeling of confusion and possibly humor. I came to the idea of making an alien head explode when I realized it would fit with my first sketch project that featured an alien hand, it also fits the alien theme of my blog. My concept is enhanced by the strange speed and colors of the image, its a gif that you have to watch more than once to really take in, you may even laugh. 2) 3) The original thumbnail sketch just featured a planet exploding which seemed too grim and not bizarre enough to fit what I was going for. The post it explosion animation still lacked the strange factor but did not feature a planet exploding and instead blank space into an explosion. I decided to go with an alien head because I found it the most bizarre way to show an explosion, it also fit my blogs tone very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment