Monday, April 4, 2016

My Favorite Logos

1) My personal favoite logo of a company I know has to be the microsoft windows logo. The design of the logo is nice beacuse it appears as a window frame in many colors that instantly catches the eye. What I like most about seeing this logo is knowing that my computer is actually working and isnt running in to any issues. 2) I love how the yarn perfectly flows into the brand itself The name being shaped to appear as a camera gives this logo a clever and memorable look Its a very self explanitory logo and I enjoy that, at the same time it has a very bizarre look This logo is a very nice mix of a phone and a book creative a very modern and self explanitory logo This logo is somewhat disturbing but that made it catch my eye above all of the others. It looks like something you would see in a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment